What is kissing 💋 It is the art of pressing one's lips against another person in a passionate way. Kissing is sensual and romantic and it keeps people together. It is not a common practice in some African cultures. Kissing isn’t always about smacking your lips together and sharing saliva … no, there is so much more to kissing than that. So, what is it that makes for an exquisite kiss between two lovers? Is it the actual technique? Is it the energy exchange? Is it fast & passionate, or slow and lingering … or somewhere in-between?or simply..... Show of affection between siblings. Kisses are wayyyyyyy more enjoyable than others. Yes, it does take two to tango but kissing is foreign to us Africans it is a borrowed culture. Kissing can also be deceptive. ln our society today deception is the order of the day. People kiss and show fake affection just to achieve their shelfish ambition male and female inclusive. It starts with a kiss. Types of kisses. ...
Once upon a time there was this young man who was desperately in love with a lady. He decided he will marry this lady,fortunately for him after much pressure they started dating. But unfortunately for the lady her man had erection problems, he could not have sex with a woman, he did not know that he had a serious problem. Since as Christians no sex before marriage. Eventually after the wedding night and several months past this man was unable to perform one of his most important duties as husband. There was an uproar between the couples the lady believed he knew all along about this problem but was wicked and keep quite about it.... Many of such cases is prevalent in our society today. This is the reason why some people have been suggesting sex before marriage. A Ghanaian lawyer has openly been advocating for sex before marriage. According to a private legal practitioner, Margaret Acheampong...
 Augustina Higuera may just be 29 but she is very proud to be a mother of 14 girls! And if that wasn’t staggering enough, she beat odds of 500,000 to one to give birth to a third set of twins two months ago. But the supermum is less thrilled that against all odds, all of her children are girls – and she has vowed to keep going until she has given husband Jose, 30, a son. She said: “We both really, really want a boy. We’d be over the moon, so we will keep trying. “We’re besotted with the girls but Jose is outnumbered and it would be nice to even things out. I’m lucky that I enjoy being pregnant. I’ve never had any major problems, so it’s not a big stress for me. “I’ve had so many girls I’m not sure what I’d do with a son. I just know I’d be blessed to have one. He and Jose would have an incredible bond. I hope I can give him that. “I have no upper limit on how many children I’d have. I’d have another 10 if it meant having a boy.” When Augustina gave bir...
Comments