Abusive man glues his wife's vagina together after accusing her of cheating








A man in South Africa has reportedly abused his wife by putting glue on her genitalia, leaving her in severe pain and unable to have sex. A man has reportedly abused his wife by putting super glue on her vagina.

The woman, 40, from Mpumalanga in South Africa, has said she’ll never be able to have sex again because of the damage it has done to her genitalia.  She told African Eye News Service: “My husband was an abusive man for many years. His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home. He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle.”

The woman said that her husband screamed at her telling her he’d teach her a lesson. He allegedly took out a machete and threatened to chop off her head, if she didn’t lie down and open her legs.



A woman said her husband put super glue on her vagina. Photo posed by modelShe said she was forced to lie there in “horror” as he applied the super glue.
“Every time the month of March comes along I remember the cruelty that he showed me,” she said.

“I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her. I wanted to press charges, but he fled and has not been seen since the incident.


“I am scared that he might come back anytime and remove my head."

The woman now experiences severe pain every time she urinates and will never be able to have sex again.

Women's charities have condemned the act and urged a serious reaction.

Polly Neate, CEO of Women’s Aid, said: "This is a serious incident of domestic violence. Unless we recognise domestic violence when we see it, we will never recognise how pervasive it is – in many cultures including our own - or achieve the cultural change needed to understand victims’ experiences and respond appropriately to both them and the perpetrators.”



Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.