Unbelievable: Bride breastfeeds her baby daughter during her wedding



Bride with a nine-month-old daughter, Christina Torina defied all rules regarding a wedding ceremony to breastfeed her only daughter in the middle of her wedding ceremony.



Just when her hungry daughter started crying for food, Christina had no option but to act out her motherly duties at the wedding ground.


“I made it work... I had to! The people at my wedding were not surprised with me feeding Gemma mid-ceremony because I’m always feeding her at some point or another in front of them," she revealed.


No one blinked as the Canadian mama breastfed the couple’s daughter at the Resurrection of Our Lord Church in Lachine, Quebec, and the priest simply carried on with the ceremony.

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.