Meaning of Forehead kiss



Once Arjun Asked Riya, "Do you know Why I kiss on your Forehead Everyday when I left to office?"



Riya Replied, " Yes!!! Because you love me"




Then Arjun Said, "Everytime I kiss you

on your forehead then actually,

I want to tell you that you are very important for me.

I want to tell you that I will protect you from any harm.

I want to tell you that you made me complete.



Yes, Forehead kiss is a symbol of Respect and care. When a guy kisses his girl on the forehead, it means he really serious about her.




Hope you like and agreed with this post.

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.