Teenager raped after running to police for help







What happens when the people who are supposed to help you turn around to cause you pain?

According to reports, an 18-year-old girl from Afghanistan who had been raped, had gone to the police station to report her rapist. On getting there, she was accosted and also raped by the district police commissioner whom she had brought her case.

The 18-year-old who was identified as Mariam, was reportedly abducted at gunpoint from her house in the Zareh district of Balkh province in Northern Afghanistan, and taken to a house on her street, where she was raped by two men

 Mariam said the policeman who raped her had threatened to kill her if she ever revealed what he did to her:

“When I went with my father to report the rape case, the police commissioner ordered my father to wait outside, and took me into his office where he also raped me.”

Denying the allegation against him, the police commissioner identified as Akram Zareh, said:

“I am an honest policeman, I am 60, she is like my daughter. This is a plot against me.”

Mariam’s father identified as Khairuddin, said he wants justice for his daughter who had threatened to commit suicide:

“My daughter said that she would burn herself alive, because she could not go out of the house and could not make eye contact with anyone due to shame.”

Na wa oo!

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.