Baby Inherited White Streaked Hair



   



MilliAnna is an 18 month old baby girl from Ridgeland, South Carolina and she has an adorable distinctive white streak of hair in front part of her head that will definitely be a show stopper. This trait as seen below is not able on Worthy, her 23 year old mother, who also inherited it from her own mother. Worthy revealed that she was hoping her daughter would inherit the trait and she also shared her experience of growing up and being different;
“Sometimes it would bother me when I was younger, but I grew to end up really loving it in my hair and was confident that it was my own unique signature look.”



Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.