An Opportunity To Share Gods Word

Jesus is Lord....

This man is an illiterate.A Ghanaian living in Nigeria over 10 years now.His nick name is Canada... He speaks 5  languages fluently including the 3 indigenous Nigerian languages.

Sharing the word of God with him was a blessing.yesterday on my way back to mission field I meet heavy rain on the way which made it impossible for me to continue my journey to Ibadan on my motor bike.

I was completely wet in the rain...so had to stop and took refuge under the
shed where I meet my new found friend in Christ.

After our greetings,formalities and sharing the word I had to spend the night their under the shed in my wet cloths and chilly wind..Thou risky ....it was  enjoyable .

If not for the rain I would not have met this interesting old man.
It is also interesting to know...that this man said that he does not know or never  hard about internet.

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.