Love oh!! --Annie Idibia says she wishes to die on the same day with her husband Tuface





Nigerians would have thought that after passing through all the ups and downs to finally settle with 2face, Annie would just sit back and have the feeling of a conqueror for emerging as the lady who finally dragged 2Baba to the altar. But no! Her connection to the singer wasn’t a mere longing for a man with status or a quest to hook up with the father of her children.


As it appears, it was actually that of nothing but TRUE LOVE, as what was meant to be a late night post ended up displaying another side of Annie Idibia which nobody possibly know existed. Taking to social media, the Nollywood actress shared a caricatured image of an old couple and captioned it thus:


“I stared at this image for at least 15mins or even more, and realized I was tearing up. The picture made me feel all ‘types of ways,’ and the love in my heart towards Innocent tripled instantly. I know we will grow old and die someday. But God please I want to spend all my days with him, grow old with him, die beside him, and next to him. I can't live if I have to do that without him. I won't survive it!”


“Life without him won't be worth it again. Sad that when we grow old and gray, one of us will go before the other. But please can we at least grow very old together and GO together? All of our kids and grandkids would have been all grown, graduates and well established by your grace Lord. So they will be fine when we go. Amen.


Some fans think she’s a “jonser” for having such a wish. Some others think it’s the sign of true love and loyalty. What do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.