Love has no guarantee.Love is a killer.

(part 3).
She-c hem the son of Ha-more lost his life by sword with all the wealth of his family through love because he failed to honour love legally and scripturally.(Gen 34:1-30.
 Love has no sense but s*x.Meanwhile s*x is given dominion over sense... . some say love is blind.
 Years ago I feel in love with a young lady.After six years of the affair love did not make me see the hand writing on the wall.After all i did for her she betrayed me.In my desperation to hold on to her I said things I should not have said I wanted to put her back from where I picked her...I did not realize life does not work that way.she used her new found love as a tool and got me arrested by the police.Thank God I did not lose my life in the process.
 Love has killed more than death.Nobody can handle love without God.. Love is dangerous without God.God is love.If you don't know,understand,obey,accept and God...never attempt love...otherwise you may destroy your life.Love has no restoration but restitution..Don't die with love..you need to live for tomorrow.Lessons of love become bitter when it denies maturity,integrity,sincerity and prosperity.

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.