THE HONOURABLE SENATOR.

A man was taken to court for calling a Honourable senator a pig. He was a first offender and the judge was in a good mood and decided to show mercy.


So he discharged him after warning him to desist from unguarded utterances in future.

 The man removed his cap and thanked the benevolent judge "Thank you your Lordship.

Honestly sir,I didn't know it was wrong to call a Honourable senator a pig.I won't do it again.

I am sorry." It's okay said the judge "you may go" My Lord,May I asked a question sir "Feel free"answered the judge.

"Now I know it is wrong to call a Honourable senator a pig. But is it wrong to call a pig Honourable senator?" Amused, the judge replayed..."

I don't know why you would want to address a pig as a Senator, but I don't think the pig will mind.

It's not unlawful, by the way.Yes you can call any pig Honourable senator. The man smiled and nodded, then he then he turned to look pointedly at the senator and said,"Goodbye Honourable Senator."

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.