When Should Children Stop Seeing their Parents Naked





If YOU are a parent, perhaps, at least once you happened to be naked around your children. Sometimes, such situations happen so unexpectedly! Every mother or father knows that when you become a parent - all your actions become to be in the limelight. It's impossible to fade from curious children's eyes!

Recently, one inquisitive mother put a very interesting question on the parents' forum, which caused a hot discussion over the Internet. Her question was next:"When should children stop seeing their parents naked?"



Besides that, she commented her questions with the next comment:"Usually, our 7-years-old son goes around naked after taking a bath in the evening before going to sleep. Also, there is one more reason why I still change my clothes at his presence: I want my son to know how a real woman looks like. I have stretch marks, cellulitis here and there, and I definitely should get a couple of kilos down. Moreover, his little sister is still on breastfeeding, thus he sees my naked breast. But I'm wondering, what other families think about this issue!"



Of course, such interesting subject didn't stay unattended. Some forum visitors even left humorous answers. One young mother replied, "Usually, I walk around home in my knickers, and before I manage to adjust pants on my 6-years-old son, he says: "Maybe, you better wear your pants too, mommy?"



Another mother shared her story with other readers: "My mother was always changing her clothes in front оf us, her three children. She even can do it now when we became adults! That's why, I guess, I don't have any problems with it."


But, of course, not all forum readers support such idea. One of those, who stand against the changing of clothes in front of the children, said: "I always ask my children whether they are dressed or not, before I enter the room. I stopped showing naked around in front of them when they turned 4 years. Despite, I'm a part of our family, I like to keep some intimacy, thus I prefer to change my clothes behind closed doors".



Nevertheless, the majority of forum visitor consider that changing the clothes in front of their children is absolutely normal and appropriate. One mother, who left anonymous, said: "I will be changing my clothes in front of my son until it won't be embarrassing for him."


A lot of forum members think that all family members should feel comfortable. For example, there is one of such comments: "When I'm at home, I dress myself the way I feel comfortable. Same goes for my son and my brother, who lives with us. Comfort can be different: when we can be fully dressed or when we wear only lingerie or underwear or when we wear workout shorts or even when we are naked! We find it comfortable, and nothing else matters."



It looks like, that after these hot discussions, a majority of parents agreed with a forum visitor, who wrote next:"You should stop doing this when some members of your family start feeling uncomfortable. Our attitude toward nudity is composed of what we feel about it!"

And what do you think about it? How old should be your children when you stop going around naked in front of them?
..Children whos parents  don't stay naked or dress in their presence, don't show better moral character than children who's parents stay naked and dress in front of  their kids according to a research.
which means it is the home training not the exposure that affects the children.

Popular posts from this blog

SHOCKING: white man with two wives She begged her husband to get a second wife

Witch Doctor Stripped and Beaten By Angry Mob In Imo for Child kidnapping

10 Interesting facts about farting.